[wpe-webkit] WPE WebKit 2.22.5 released!
Adrian Perez de Castro
aperez at igalia.com
Fri Mar 1 10:41:47 PST 2019
WPE WebKit 2.22.5 is available for download at:
This is a bug fix release in the stable 2.22 series.
What's new in the WPE WebKit 2.22.5 release?
- Fix rendering of glyphs in Hebrew (and possibly other languages) when
Unicode NFC normalization is used.
- Fix several crashes and race conditions.
What is WPE WebKit?
WPE WebKit is an embeddable port of the WebKit rendering engine.
Offering WebKit's full functionality through a set of GObject-based
APIs, it is suitable for projects requiring any kind of web
integration, from hybrid HTML/CSS applications to full-fledged web
If you want to know more about the project or get in touch with us
- Visit our website at https://wpewebkit.org, or the upstream
site at https://www.webkit.org. People interested in contributing
should read: https://www.webkit.org/coding/contributing.html.
- Browse the bug list at https://bugs.webkit.org, WPE WebKit bugs are
typically prefixed by "[WPE]." A bug report with a minimal,
reproducible test case is often just as valuable as a patch.
- Join the #webkit IRC channel at irc.freenode.net.
- Subscribe to the WPE WebKit mailing list,
https://lists.webkit.org/mailman/listinfo/webkit-wpe, or the
WebKit development mailing list,
Thanks to all the contributors who made possible this release, they
are far too many to list!
The WPE WebKit team,
March 01, 2019
More information about the webkit-wpe