[wpe-webkit] Webkit tests in WPE

Joshua Watt jpewhacker at gmail.com
Mon Jul 22 07:06:29 PDT 2019

On 7/19/19 12:11 PM, Carlos Alberto Lopez Perez wrote:
> On 17/07/2019 23:00, Joshua Watt wrote:
>> Any help in sorting these out would be much appreciated.
> If you want to run the layout tests and get results like the ones the
> bots get [1] you might be interested in knowing what software stack the
> bots run.

Thanks. My intention wasn't to necessarily try and replicate the build
bot precisely, I just want to make sure I'm doing due diligence to test
my changes. It sounds like I don't necessarily need to have all the
tests passing locally, but I should probably make sure that the same
tests pass before and after my changes. I'll see about fixing up tests
as I come across failing ones, but most of them are way outside my area
of expertise, and somewhat incidental to my immediate goals. I'm trying
(again) to get drop down menus and Wayland text input (e.g. on screen
keyboard) working in WPE WebKit. I had it all working about 2 years ago
back when WPE was still on github, but the branches never got reviewed
and merged :)