[wpe-webkit] Webkit tests in WPE

Michael Catanzaro mcatanzaro at igalia.com
Wed Jul 17 08:15:37 PDT 2019

On Wed, Jul 17, 2019 at 10:10 AM, Michael Catanzaro
<mcatanzaro at igalia.com> wrote:
> Another problem I've seen before

Also: timezone, some of the layout tests expect your system clock is
set to Pacific time, because of course they do. :)

All issues that cause the tests to not work reliably across different
systems are bugs, of course. If you can find a way to make the tests
work more reliably, whether by adding dependencies to the jhbuild,
rewriting tests to avoid timezone problems, or however else, then of
course those fixes are appreciated. I think you've already noticed
this, but as a reminder, be sure to use the WPE WebKit component on
Bugzilla to make sure we see your patches and issues.

Michael