[wpe-webkit] Screen size

Andy Pont andy.pont at sdcsystems.com
Tue Aug 27 06:05:16 PDT 2019

Hello,

As per the previous email, I am using Cog + WPE WebKit on an i.MX6
reference platform using wpebackend-rdk for the i.MX6 Vivante GPU.

The screen has a physical resolution of 1024x768 and this is reflected
in the Linux system configuration seen through the sysfs:

# cat /sys/class/graphics/fb0/mode
U:1024x768p-60

I have a simple html page that I am displaying that outputs the
Javascript screen.width and screen.height values.  These are being
reported as 1920x1080.  Where does WebKit determine these values from
and how do I control them?

-Andy.