[wpe-webkit] libwpe 1.2.1 released!
Adrian Perez de Castro
aperez at igalia.com
Mon Aug 12 01:23:57 PDT 2019
This is the first bug fix release in the stable 1.2 series.
What's new in the libwpe 1.2.1 release?
- Added missing control characters to the Unicode-to-KeySym table.
- Fixed build failure on systems where the libxkbcommon headers are installed
in a non-standard location.
- Fixed memory overallocation for pasteboard strings.
What is libwpe?
libwpe is the library that WPE WebKit uses to load different backend
implementation modules, which themselves provide adaptations for running WPE
WebKit on different platforms.
What is WPE WebKit?
WPE WebKit is an embeddable port of the WebKit rendering engine.
Offering WebKit's full functionality through a set of GObject-based
APIs, it is suitable for projects requiring any kind of web
integration, from hybrid HTML/CSS applications to full-fledged web
If you want to know more about the project or get in touch with us
- Visit our website at https://wpewebkit.org, or the GitHub project at
- Browse the bug list at https://github.com/WebPlatformForEmbedded/libwpe/issues
A bug report with a minimal, reproducible test case is often just
as valuable as a patch.
- Join the #webkit IRC channel at irc.freenode.net.
- Subscribe to the WPE WebKit mailing list,
https://lists.webkit.org/mailman/listinfo/webkit-wpe, or the
WebKit development mailing list,
Thanks to all the contributors who made possible this release.
The WPE WebKit team,
August 12, 2019
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 195 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the webkit-wpe