[wpe-webkit] Fate of wpebackend-rd and WpeLauncher

Vanhauwaert Wouter W.Vanhauwaert at TELEVIC.com
Mon Sep 17 06:11:37 PDT 2018

Well, assuming you also make use of wpewebkit-2.21.91, you don't have to change code. You only have to adapt the libwpe change in wpebackend-rdk as I mentioned in my pull request. Wpewebkit-2.20.2 still makes use of wpebackend instead of libwpe and old api if I'm not mistaken, so no need to change there. That's what I meant that development really looks a bit fuzzy right now, for people not really involved in the roadmap... I think it will all lighten up when 2.22 is released and things can all move forward in one hop. I didn't try a launcher lately, I'm running from my application directly, using the gtk+-api