[Webkit-unassigned] [Bug 227636] decodeAudioData crashes tab on iOS Safari

bugzilla-daemon at webkit.org bugzilla-daemon at webkit.org
Fri Jul 2 13:37:45 PDT 2021


--- Comment #3 from chrisguttandin at media-codings.com ---
Thanks for taking a look at this Chris. Is there a way to know the allowed maximum memory from within the browser? It would, of course, be possible to stagger the calls to decodeAudioData() when knowing the limit is reached.

During my tests I noticed that directly running decodeAudioData() again after the promise return from the previous call resolved didn't work. I experimentally came up with a gap of 100ms between each call which seems to work.

I also noticed that the maximum number seems to be different on an iPhone and on an iPad.

You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://lists.webkit.org/pipermail/webkit-unassigned/attachments/20210702/692dc4de/attachment-0001.htm>

More information about the webkit-unassigned mailing list