[Webkit-unassigned] [Bug 174041] Calling mediaDevices.enumerateDevices() changes enumerated device IDs in other open pages

bugzilla-daemon at webkit.org bugzilla-daemon at webkit.org
Wed Aug 30 11:40:13 PDT 2017


lepinski at gmail.com changed:

           What    |Removed                     |Added
                URL|                            |https://s3.amazonaws.com/sa
                   |                            |fari-devices-testing/index.
                   |                            |html

--- Comment #2 from lepinski at gmail.com ---
I've tested this issue in Release 38 and it's still happening. 

I've got an easy repro test page available here: https://s3.amazonaws.com/safari-devices-testing/index.html; to reproduce:

* open the above page, click "Enumerate devices"; note device IDs
* (optional: click "Enumerate devices" again; note that IDs haven't changed)
* open a second page to the same URL, click "Enumerate devices" there
* return to first page, click "Enumerate devices" again; you'll be prompted to re-authorize microphone access, and you'll be given a new set of device IDs

You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://lists.webkit.org/pipermail/webkit-unassigned/attachments/20170830/15fea67a/attachment.html>

More information about the webkit-unassigned mailing list