[webkit-qt] QtWebkit 5.212 configure

Konstantin Tokarev annulen at yandex.ru
Mon Jun 29 06:43:05 PDT 2020

29.06.2020, 10:51, "Ramakanth Kesireddy" <rama.kesi at gmail.com>:
> Thanks for your mail.
> Do we need to pull the latest QtWebkit 5.212 sources to avoid dependency?

It was removed long ago, all 5.212 releases don't depend on QtSql.

> If so, could you please share the path? Does it depends only on QtNetwork as dependency?

If you take binaries from [1] they depend on Qt5Core, Qt5Gui, Qt5Network, Qt5Quick,
Qt5Positioning and Qt5Sensors. This is default configuration, however only the former three
dependencies are mandantory, and others may be eleminated via configuration options
(with losing respective features)

[1] https://github.com/qtwebkit/qtwebkit/releases/tag/qtwebkit-5.212.0-alpha4

Konstantin