[webkit-qt] Qt 4.8.7 QtWebkit

Coda Highland chighland at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 06:48:29 PDT 2020

I mean, that all depends on what you want to do with it. That version is
REALLY out of date, but if you aren't running untrusted Javascript in it
(so the security updates aren't relevant) and if you don't need the
performance or features added since the last time it was synced with WebKit
trunk, then it's not mandatory to update.

/s/ Adam