[webkit-qt] qtwebkit 5.212 test failures with latest github sources

Ramakanth Kesireddy rama.kesi at gmail.com
Fri Jul 24 05:22:07 PDT 2020

I see the same below QtWebkit test failures even with released alpha 4
releases.

Appreciate your feedback in this regard to resolve the same.

Note: QtWebkit 5.212 Alpha 4 is installed on top of Qt 5.6.3 binaries.
Setuserstylesheet from css used to work with Qt 4.8 WebKit though it is old.

Best Regards,
Ramakanth