[webkit-qt] setUserStyleSheetUrl is not working in QtWebkit 5.212 Alpha4

Ramakanth Kesireddy rama.kesi at gmail.com
Thu Aug 6 09:26:41 PDT 2020

Hello Konstantin,

Tried to use setUserStyleSheetUrl from qrc instead of setting
setUserStyleSheetUrl( QUrl::fromLocalFile) as mentioned in the below code
snippet.

The stylesheet is applied but local image using
background-image:url(arrow_right.png) in the .css is not set .

html,css and image are in the same directory.

Appreciate your help to fix the background-image not being set.

Best Regards,

Ramakanth