[webkit-qt] QtWebkit 5.212 issue

Ramakanth Kesireddy rama.kesi at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 21:57:41 PDT 2020

Looks like QtPositioning need to be installed as it throws below errors
while running cmake with opengl and webkit2 disabled.

 -- Could NOT find Dwz (missing:  DWZ_EXECUTABLE) (Required is at least
version "0.13")
-- Found WebP: /usr/include
CMake Error at /usr/local/Qt-5.12.8/lib/cmake/Qt5/Qt5Config.cmake:28
(find_package):
  Could not find a package configuration file provided by "Qt5Positioning"
  with any of the following names:

    Qt5PositioningConfig.cmake
    qt5positioning-config.cmake

  Add the installation prefix of "Qt5Positioning" to CMAKE_PREFIX_PATH or
set
  "Qt5Positioning_DIR" to a directory containing one of the above files.  If
  "Qt5Positioning" provides a separate development package or SDK, be sure
it
  has been installed.
Call Stack (most recent call first):
  Source/cmake/OptionsQt.cmake:646 (find_package)
  Source/cmake/WebKitCommon.cmake:51 (include)
  CMakeLists.txt:137 (include)

Best Regards,
Ramakanth