[webkit-qt] Build and Install QtWebKit

Konstantin Tokarev annulen at yandex.ru
Thu Feb 9 09:23:59 PST 2017

09.02.2017, 20:00, "Charles-Élie G" <mail at jiyuusoft.net>:
> Hi,
>
> Unfortunately, I have the same problem if I do it. :-(

Oops, looks like my instruction was too sloppy, and you followed it verbatimly

qtwebkit-tp5-qt58-darwin-x64.tar.xz contains wrapping directory "qtwebkit-tp5-qt58-darwin-x64" to avoid tarbombing, so it's structure looks like

qtwebkit-tp5-qt58-darwin-x64
├── include
├── lib
└── mkspecs

Structure of Qt looks like

5.8
└── clang_64
    ├── bin
    ├── doc
    ├── include
    ├── lib
    ├── mkspecs
    ├── phrasebooks
    ├── plugins
    ├── qml
    └── translations

As you could guess, to work properly contents of "include" need to be unpacked to "include" and so on

So right unpack command is

cd ....5.8/clang_64 && tar --strip-components=1 -xJf ..../qtwebkit-tp5-qt58-darwin-x64.tar.xz

(where .... are paths on your system that I don't know)

I guess I should write detailed installation instruction :)

> Envoyé de mon Galaxy S6 Orange

Konstantin