[webkit-qt] Build and Install QtWebKit

Charles-Elie Gentil mail at jiyuusoft.net
Tue Feb 7 21:31:30 PST 2017

Hello,

I want use QtWebKit and so, I build it following these instructions : https://github.com/annulen/webkit/wiki/Building-QtWebKit-on-OS-X <https://github.com/annulen/webkit/wiki/Building-QtWebKit-on-OS-X>
I add a CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX to have this command :

./Tools/Scripts/build-webkit --qt --cmakeargs="-Wno-dev -CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=/path/to/my/dir »

The build correctly run but I can’t find the way to run the « install » command.

I try « ninja install », but I've this message

ninja: error: loading 'build.ninja': No such file or directory

Can you help me ?

Thank you very much.

Best regards,

Charlie