[webkit-qt] QtWebkit JavaScript interpreter crash ( v.153112/ppc64le).

Atul Sowani sowania at us.ibm.com
Thu Oct 29 04:58:13 PDT 2015

I am using the code which came along with PhantomJS code. I checked for
availability of qtwebkit source cod. The gitorius link given on the wiki
(gitorious.org/qtwebkit) is obsolete - there is no source code there. I
found alternate source as github.com/qtproject/qtwebkit. Is this the right
source? If so I can try compiling it on the ppc64le.

Thanks,
Atul.