[webkit-qt] build error of qtwebkit on debian

Fabien R theedge456 at free.fr
Fri Jun 12 04:15:40 PDT 2015

On 11/06/15 01:10, Allan Sandfeld Jensen wrote:
> When building qtwebkit sources, I would suggest just using qmake directly.
> built-webkit is only really useful to also get the test tools builds, though
> you can make qmake build those too by disabling production_build.
>
> `Allan

I would have preferred to use "make module-qtwebkit" from the Qt5 source
directory.
But it fails:
( xcodebuild  `perl -I../../Tools/Scripts -Mwebkitdirs -e 'print
XcodeOptionString()' -- `  | grep -v setenv && exit ${PIPESTATUS[0]} )
/bin/sh: 1: xcodebuild: not found

Anyway, qtwebkit is now built thanks to build-webkit :-)

--
Fabien