[webkit-qt] Unknown modules in QT webkitwidgets

Bobby Philip bobbyphilip at gmail.com
Fri Jan 30 23:26:53 PST 2015

Hi,
 I have cross-compiled QT from source. I built it using the commands make
module-qtwebkit && make module-qtwebkit-install_subtargets
My output folder has libQTWebkit and libQTWebkitWidgets libraries

My test application's .pro file has the line QT += sql gui widgets
webkitwidgets
On running qmake for this test application, I see the Unknown module(s) in
QT: webkitwidgets error message. It compiles fine if I dont use modules
from webkit

I would like to know how to fix this, is there a path where my libraries
has to be to get included?

Thanks!