[webkit-qt] Qt 5.2.1 / 5.3.2 with JIT_ENABLED=0: Assert / Crash in LLIntData.cpp; Windows 7 x64

Allan Sandfeld Jensen kde at carewolf.com
Tue Oct 14 07:14:34 PDT 2014

Hi again Andre

I am learning towards the assert being right. It appears sub-classes will be
placed on 64bit aligned address on Win x64. This breaks some assumptions on
how arrays are layed out. I will have to check where we make use if the
assumptions asserted here, and see how bad it is.

Note, we normally don't enable LLInt on Windows64. By disabling JIT though you
have forced it to use the fallback CLoop LLInt, so that might be why we
haven't run into it before.

`Allan