[webkit-qt] Unable to install Qt5.0

Manish Gurnaney manishgurnaney at gmail.com
Thu Mar 6 08:52:04 PST 2014

Hi Arijit,
         I have set following paths in the .bashrc file
export QTDIR=/usr/share/qt4
export PATH=$QTDIR/bin:$PATH
export QMAKEPATH=/home/OpenSource/webkit/Tools/qmake

         Apart from that when check the qmake version it says
1) qmake -version
   QMake version 2.01a
   Using Qt version 4.8.1 in /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu

2) which qmake
   /usr/share/qt4/bin/qmake

I am using Ubuntu 12.04 LTS 64 Bit.
Please let me know if I am missing some thing.
Regards,
Manish R Gurnaney