[webkit-qt] how to shrink distribution, if possible?

Richard Gerd Kuesters richard at humantech.com.br
Wed Oct 30 08:41:23 PDT 2013

Yeah, well, I couldn't compile webkit 2.3.3 under Windows -- and do not
have much time to spend on it right now - tight schedules - but, by
using a VERY tiny (the minimum possible) dat file for libicu and
disabling a lot of features I don't need, my app went from 105Mb to
~65Mb -- with WebGL :) yay!

Thanks a lot everyone.

My best regards,
RIchard.