[webkit-qt] Qt WebKit removed from upstream

Keith Kyzivat kamaji at gmail.com
Fri Oct 4 07:07:40 PDT 2013

Allan,

Thank you and all of the other active QtWebkit contributors for all your
hard work over the years.  It's greatly appreciated.

Now -- Do you or does anyone else have an idea of what mailing lists should
we subscribe to in order to keep up to date (and possibly contribute!) on
the development of Qt in the web engine space?

Good luck in your future endeavors!
~Keith Kyzivat (former Nokian/Qt developer in the Boston area)