[webkit-qt] QtWebKit + Qt 4.8.5 embedded + fonts

Massimo Callegari massimocallegari at yahoo.it
Thu Oct 3 08:25:56 PDT 2013

OK, thanks.
Then I don't understand why it seems to detect only one font.

These are the font families that Qt detects: ("Bitstream Vera Sans", "Bitstream Vera Sans Mono", "Bitstream Vera Serif", "DejaVu Sans", "DejaVu Sans Mono", "DejaVu Serif", "fixed", "helvetica", "micro", "unifont")

Is there any test suite that I can run to debug this behaviour ?

Thanks,
Massimo