[webkit-qt] QObject Bridge Status

Ian Geiser igeiser at devonit.com
Thu Mar 28 11:28:09 PDT 2013

Yeah I saw that approach. It looked interesting, I was just not sure I wanted to rely on injecting userscripts in uncontrolled html.  We are using AngularJS right now, so it looks like a normal shema handler that talks JSON might fit better.

Is some sort of proxy between the UI Process and the rendering process to complex to expose the object direct?  Says the guy who has no clue at this point :)