[webkit-qt] Minutes from the Status Meeting in #qtwebkit on Freenode IRC network

Qt WebKit StatusBot qtwebkit-statusbot at openbossa.org
Wed Mar 6 10:30:50 PST 2013

Updates:
  * bbandix status: playing with gesture chains to make sure that we do not get stuck in suspended state and at the same time reduce the number of suspend/resume calls.
  * mibrunin status: Next iteration on WebView Jenga
  * carewolf status: C++11 and gcc
  * tronical status: reviewing some patches, catching up with stale emails
  * jturcotte status: Got thaught a few things about ScrollingCoordinator and playing Jenga with my stack of QtWebContext patches.

Missing updates from: azbest_hu, cmarcelo, elproxy, jeez_, kadam, stampho, zalan, zalbisser