[webkit-qt] QtWebKit 2.3.1 on MIPS

"Sárkány, István" sarkany.istvan at gmail.com
Fri Jun 14 01:01:34 PDT 2013

Hi all,

I'm having the same problem as Massimo before me, I'm trying to build
QtWebkit-2.3 for QT-4.8.4 for MiPS but all my attempts so far have
failed me.
When trying the qmake/make approach, build hangs in the same
make_names.pl script as for Massimo.
The build-webkit script isn't particularly helpful either in this case,
since I don't know how I can change it's qmake.conf so that it won't use
the x64 gcc but the mips toolchain instead.
Besides even with standard gcc it won't compile until the end, having
the same errors as others before me.
Could anyone help out with this? What are the steps I should take to
cross-compile this?

Thanks,
Istvan