[webkit-qt] 回复: How to use webkit-qt without GUI

530680853 530680853 at qq.com
Sun Jun 2 08:41:16 PDT 2013

哇嘎嘎、、、、

发件人: "聂琨琳";
发送时间: 2013年5月29日(星期三) 下午2:52
收件人: "webkit-qt";
主题: [webkit-qt] How to use webkit-qt without GUI

Hi all:      I am a student form China.I am trying to use webkit to parse the HTML with JavaScript.How could I start?
In short,I want develop a software.When I input a URL to the software it can output a  parsed HTML document(like use F12 in chrome).
Now I use Webkit--QT to implement the function.And could I use Webkit-QT with out GUI?If so How could I start?
Thanks.