[webkit-qt] Injected bundle(s)

Alberto Mardegan mardy at users.sourceforge.net
Thu Jan 24 07:36:06 PST 2013

Hi all!
   Does QtWebkit currently exposes an API for the view to tell
WebProcess to open a certain plugin?
I tried to find some information about this feature, but couldn't find much.

The reason why this interests me is that in Ubuntu Online Accounts we
need a way to use a different cookie jar for each user account (that is,
everytime the user authenticates via OAuth, the cookie jar for that
specific account is loaded).

I don't mind using plain WebKit APIs, if Qt APIs for this goal are not
available (I'm not sure whether such "WebKit APIs" exist at all, though).

Ciao,
   Alberto