[webkit-qt] Retrieve the images of a web page than has just been downloaded

OC oc.spam.3454 at laposte.net
Tue Jan 8 13:16:06 PST 2013

Hello,

When a web page with images is loaded, is it possible to access the
images? How?

For example, with QtWebKit and Python (PyQt4):
 > app = QApplication([])
 > view = QWebView()
 > view.load(QUrl("http://www.google.com"))
 > view.show()

I know how to access the HTML and the DOM structure of the page (with
view.page().currentFrame().toHtml() and
view.page().currentFrame().documentElement()), but I don't know how to
access an image that has just been downloaded and is displayed right now
in front of my eyes.

Is it even possible? Is there a philosophical reason why it is difficult
to do? I am a bit lost. Thank you for your help.

O.C.