[webkit-qt] Error building WebKit 2.3

Keith Kyzivat kamaji at gmail.com
Sat Jan 5 09:51:33 PST 2013

Allan,

For those listening in, where is the definitive location for the QtWebkit
2.3 repo?
I presume it's up on gitorious, but where specifically, and is there a wiki
page on webkit.org that discusses this?

I can give a shot at building the staging branch on MacOS X 10.8 (as soon
as I know the repo location to clone)

~Keith