[webkit-qt] Minutes from the Status Meeting in #qtwebkit on Freenode IRC network

Qt WebKit StatusBot qtwebkit-statusbot at openbossa.org
Thu Feb 28 10:30:45 PST 2013

Updates:
  * elproxy status: updating color picker patch, and the underlying C API as it turns out. next up, update the patch in http://wkb.ug/100904 to try and get some attention with green EWS, if the TestExpectations let me...
  * bbandix status: fixed some build issues, bisected qtbase for the change that broke non-prefix builds, now getting back to dig into the API test issues of my PVC patches
  * azbest_hu status: some gardening, trying sunspider on 64 bit build for windows befor / after jit
  * tronical status: re-landed -j build fix, continuing DRT porting (for this kind of stuff C++ would be so much easier :(
  * kadam status: Gardening. Try to debugging with valgrind: bug 110440
  * carewolf status: Patch hunting and merging.
  * jturcotte status: Came back to the simple solution of exposing the current signal to QtWebKit.downloadStarted(downloadItem) without a persistent reference instead of trying to expose the list of active download. Doing a download UI in minibrowser and polishing the patches.

Missing updates from: cmarcelo, jeez_, mibrunin, stampho, zalan, zalbisser