[webkit-qt] QtWebKit and SunSpider Benchmark: - are these expected results

Richard Gerd Kuesters richard at humantech.com.br
Wed Feb 20 05:15:52 PST 2013

Allan,

Thanks again for your reply. I may have found a workaround for
ieframe.dll (the so called "feature bug", lol), and for my deadline,
that'll be it.

But, I already add in my roadmap the port to QT 5.x, since my goal is to
provide my software to any platform - now with Canonical diving into
QML, it just put a smile on my face.

Have anyone tested QT 5.x on Winblows RT?

Thanks again!

Best regards,
Richard.