[webkit-qt] QtWebKit and SunSpider Benchmark: - are these expected results

Richard Gerd Kuesters richard at humantech.com.br
Tue Feb 19 09:54:46 PST 2013

Ouch ... that hurts me a little bit, lol. The problem is that I'm using
ieframe.dll to do this job in Winblows (since I do not have a 64 bit
alternative), but, when I do that, my app once and a while "explodes",
thanks to MSIE9 " JScript9 Remote Code Execution Vulnerability".

At this point, I'm really desperate :)

Thanks for your quick response.

Regards,
Richard.