[webkit-qt] InjectedBundle API

Jocelyn Turcotte jocelyn.turcotte at digia.com
Thu Feb 14 03:10:50 PST 2013

Hi Vitaliy,

there is no such plan at the moment.
There are thoughts about how we could allow some access to the WebKit2 C API and bypass a part of the QML wrapper but this:
1. would probably remove the support for some important features of the QQuickWebView
2. would be a non-supported private API
3. wouldn't be binary compatible between minor releases. You would have to recompile you application to use a different QtWebKit release.

But like said, those are only thoughts and this might or not happen, so don't hold your breath.

Cheers,
Jocelyn