[webkit-qt] JavaScript weird problem

Richard Gerd Kuesters richard at humantech.com.br
Mon Feb 4 04:51:29 PST 2013

Hello all! :)

I'm having a problem for about 4 days now and it's driving me crazy, but
IMHO the solution may be simple (and/or stupid).

Well, I have a "weird" problem with a qt+webkit application, Javascript
related. I mean, when running my application standalone, either 32 or 64
bits, it works as designed, flawless and with no gotchas. But, when I
launch it from another application / program, any Javascript inside web
views simply won't work! A simple "alert()" does nothing, yet I can read
QWebSettings and JavaScript is "enabled" for my frame. Have anyone being
in a problem like this? :)

PS: my app works on macosx and linux, the only problem is windoze when
launched from another application.

Cheers!
Richard.