[webkit-qt] qtwebkit and flash 11 on linux

qx qx at multi.fi
Wed Apr 24 04:03:14 PDT 2013

Allan Sandfeld Jensen skrev 2013-04-23 23:36:
> On Tuesday 23 April 2013, Rex Dieter wrote:
>> Allan Sandfeld Jensen wrote:
>>> There are no news. Adobe has officially stated they will continue to
>>> maintain 10.x on Linux but will not port 11 to Linux. Flash 11 will only
>>> be available on Linux through Chrome (the PPAPI).
>> You sure you have versions accurate here?
>>
>> I currently have installed:
>> flash-plugin-11.2.202.280-release.x86_64
>> on my linux box, which works with qtwebkit based browsers
Hello,

So flash 11 works, but:
may I ask: what version of Qt(with qtwebkit) is your installation?

The reason for asking "is flash11 working with QtWebkit" is:
I read (someplace) that flash 10 works with qtwebkit, but 11 does not. I
don't know
the age of that information, but it is true with my qt4.7.0 installation.

ty,