[webkit-qt] Minutes from the Status Meeting in #qtwebkit on Freenode IRC network

Qt WebKit StatusBot qtwebkit-statusbot at openbossa.org
Thu Apr 4 11:31:14 PDT 2013

Updates:
  * mibrunin status: Checking some bugs with different windows releases, moving some more stuff into WebKit2QML.pri in the branch, blinking in the meantime
  * kadam status: gardening, Testing with 5.1 and make report about it.
  * bbandix status: backporting and fixing build issues related to gcc 4.8, and trying to reproduce some old bugs I had on my todo list
  * carewolf status: finished x87 LLInt patcg, merged stability fixes for Qt 5.1, and now going through old unreviewed patches.

Missing updates from: azbest_hu, cmarcelo, elproxy, jeez_, jturcotte, stampho, tronical, zalan, zalbisser