[webkit-qt] Minutes from the Status Meeting in #qtwebkit on Freenode IRC network

Qt WebKit StatusBot qtwebkit-statusbot at openbossa.org
Wed Sep 19 11:29:29 PDT 2012

Updates:
  * hnandor status: still doing the measurement related to pageload time (with and without seccomp filters). MiniBrowser's -r option and Methanol do not want to work properly, debugging the second one
  * rtakacs status: hacking Khronos' and Webkit's js-test-pre.js to get their versions to be much closer to each other
  * bbandix status: creating QML examle(s), trying out ideas an functionality
  * azbest_hu status: working on coverage db parsing with abalazs
  * tronical status: trying to get webkit running in qt5 ci, misc build fixes
  * abalazs status: working on making the coverage results database more efficient
  * reni status: investigate the solution of sandboxme project of chromium. summarize what is it and how we can use it (bug #90005). btw any opinion is appreciated ;)
  * carewolf status: Continuing analysis of hit-testing vs selection problem and merging a week more to QtWebKit 2.3
  * dicska status: fixing per test timeout on WTR
  * noamr status investigating an awesome new hardware acceleration idea (more to come when I have something)
  * setanta status: working (waiting for review, in fact) on bug 92551 (Spaces missing in output of fast/forms/mailto/advanced-{get,put}.html)
  * kbalazs status: searching for bugs & trying to fix them in LayerTreeCoordinator. the goal is to find out what makes tests fail with opengl rendering
  * Ossy_night status: send the status report instead of Status Bot :)
  * jturcotte status: Fixing the qmltests for the viewport navigation stuff. Since I'm locking the viewport until the first render, I'll have to add some kind of didRenderFirstFrameAfterFirstLayout and make the tests wait for it.

Missing updates from: Ossy, Zoltan, abinader, cmarcelo, darktears, elproxy, hugopl, igoroliveira, jeez_, kadam, kenneth_, kkristof, lmoura, loki04, luck, mibrunin, rafaelbrandao, stampho, szledan, tczene, torarne, zalan, zalbisser, zherczeg