[webkit-qt] [Qt] Strong performance degradation with DirectFB since r122720

Stephane Cerveau scerveau at connected-labs.com
Fri Sep 14 06:53:05 PDT 2012

Dear all,

I'm facing the same issue on a mips target where now the animation
http://www.craftymind.com/factory/guimark3/bitmap/GM3_JS_Bitmap.html is
not working seen that the DirectFB HW acceleration are not used anymore
and I'm facing a huge CPU overload.

Please advise on what can be a solution for an embedded use of QtWebKit
with Qt4.8/Directfb QWS.
Best regards.

Stéphane.