[webkit-qt] Minutes from the Status Meeting in #qtwebkit on Freenode IRC network

Qt WebKit StatusBot qtwebkit-statusbot at openbossa.org
Wed Oct 17 11:30:15 PDT 2012

Updates:
  * hnandor status: checking how seccomp filters affect layouttests (whether we should add some more syscalls to the whitelist)
  * rafaelbrandao status: dealing with qt mountain lion buildbot issues. it seems to be green again, yay!! :D
  * Ossy status: hw admin things, fighting with coverage patch
  * tronical status: build fixing here and there :(
  * reni status: fixing a build issue and debugging out a page loading problem related to gmail.com
  * torarne status: fixing docs build for QtWebKi after modularization of docs in qt
  * kkristof status: study the blending modes in webkit
  * azbest_hu status: some gardening, coverage script related things
  * dicska status: making a fix for strange cookie directory path on WK2
  * kadam status: making gardening assist tool
  * kbalazs status: working around the issue that pixel patches slowing down normal bots. investigating in why wtr use so much cpu
  * mibrunin status debugging battery stuff and fixing small things in qtsysteminfo found along the way
  * jturcotte status: the hands full of blood, trying to figure out how I can connect stuff together and fix my regression in the guts of QSslSocket and QAbstractSocket.

Missing updates from: abinader, bbandix, carewolf, cmarcelo, darktears, elproxy, hugopl, igoroliveira, jeez_, kenneth_, lmoura, loki04, luck, noamr, setanta, stampho, szledan, tczene, zalan, zalbisser, zherczeg