[webkit-qt] [week40] updating qt5?
abecsi at webkit.org
Fri Oct 5 09:16:18 PDT 2012
On 5 October 2012 15:55, Osztrogonac Csaba <oszi at inf.u-szeged.hu> wrote:
> Hi all,
> I updated the Qt5 on the bots to 749b83f337ec82eff305ed8ac85473ad984c84fa .
> You can find the build script here:https://github.com/ossy-szeged/qt5-tools
> @rgabor: Could you update the ARM bots, please?
> @azbest_hu: Could you update the Windows bot, please?
> Unfortunately tst_qmltests_WebView WK2/API test still crashes, so we
> don't know _anything_ about the ~100 testcases in it for a month ago.
> ( https://bugs.webkit.org/show_bug.cgi?id=95968 )
As I already indicated this crash is not reproducible outside the
buildbot environment, I can run all the API tests locally and
currently all succeed.
The crash is most probably related to the buildbot environment.
Try removing $HOME/.local/share/tst_qmltests_WebView
> Osztrogonac Csaba írta:
>> Any other pros/cons? Simon? Noam?
>> If there isn't any objection, and there isn't new regressions
>> I'm going to do the update on the bots this friday.
>> Andras Becsi írta:
>>> On 2 October 2012 15:36, Balazs Kelemen <kbalazs at webkit.org> wrote:
>>>> Hi qtwebkittens!
>>>> I would like to update our qt5 tree because a patch of mine has been
>>>> today that is needed to go ahead with pixel tests. Are you ok with that?
>>> If there are no layout test regressions or build errors with current
>>> qt5.git master then nothing is blocking us from rolling to a more
>>> recent Qt5 hash.
>>> I think most of us already use a recent Qt5 anyway.
>>>> Alternatively we can select a set of pending changes important for us -
>>>> there are such changes - and delay the update until all of them lands.
>>> I'd rather update than cherry-pick, maybe switch to a more frequent
>>> update process if needed.
> webkit-qt mailing list
> webkit-qt at lists.webkit.org
More information about the webkit-qt