[webkit-qt] updating qt5?

Osztrogonac Csaba oszi at inf.u-szeged.hu
Wed Oct 3 04:15:41 PDT 2012


Any other pros/cons? Simon? Noam?

If there isn't any objection, and there isn't new regressions
I'm going to do the update on the bots this friday.


Andras Becsi írta:
> Hi,
> On 2 October 2012 15:36, Balazs Kelemen <kbalazs at webkit.org> wrote:
>>   Hi qtwebkittens!
>> I would like to update our qt5 tree because a patch of mine has been landed
>> today that is needed to go ahead with pixel tests. Are you ok with that?
> If there are no layout test regressions or build errors with current
> qt5.git master then nothing is blocking us from rolling to a more
> recent Qt5 hash.
> I think most of us already use a recent Qt5 anyway.
>> Alternatively we can select a set of pending changes important for us - if
>> there are such changes - and delay the update until all of them lands.
>> Opinions?
> I'd rather update than cherry-pick, maybe switch to a more frequent
> update process if needed.
> /Andras

More information about the webkit-qt mailing list