[webkit-qt] Question on roadmap for WebSocket support in QtWebkit

Leo Franchi lfranchi at kde.org
Thu Nov 8 07:29:57 PST 2012

I believe the current version in svn/git supports the RFC version of web sockets. I'm not sure what the release plans are (as I am not a part of the QtWebkit team) but it would seem logical for the next release to contain that support.

Of course, please correct me if I am wrong :)

cheers,
leo

lfranchi at kde.org                             The KDE Project
lfranchi at tomahawk-player.org    Tomahawk Player