[webkit-qt] Minutes from the Status Meeting in #qtwebkit on Freenode IRC network
Qt WebKit StatusBot
qtwebkit-statusbot at openbossa.org
Wed May 16 08:10:42 PDT 2012
* elproxy status: unleashed massive regressions with SVG fonts, looking into how I'll break more tests next ;)
* bbandix status: testing touch propagation patches, digging Skipped list for interesting bugs
* szledan status: unskipping qt5-wk1 layout tests
* Ossy status: experimenting with timeout/pass flakey tests on the 32 bit Qt-WK2 bot, updating tests after QRAWFONT patch, ...
* tronical status: rolling out r110699 after caio delayed bearer initialization
* mibrunin status trying to fix a weird assert uncovered by fixing the crash in https://bugs.webkit.org/show_bug.cgi?id=80209 . Soon: packing for the office move :)
* azbest_hu status: unskipping qt5-wk2 layout tests
* zalan status: 3rd round for [Qt] Gesture tap highlighter needs to take overflow clip into account. now with RenderLayers. Just found out that the highlight focus ring doesn't work properly when the enclosing iframe has transform.
* kadam status: Gardening. I try to clean qt-4.8 skipped list.
* zalbisser status : just found the bug in qcoretextfontdatabase.mm that causes empty strings being returned by QFont::defaultFamily().
* kbalazs status: found reason and workaround for test crashes after plugin patch: wkb.ug/86620, continuing work on v8 (https://github.com/qtwebkit-v8ers/qtwebkit-v8)
* TwistO status: speed testing the OpenGL based SVG filters that have already made
* cmarcelo status: fix hang for qt5+mac yesterday, fixed build borkenness for qt5+mac, looking for next bug :]
* carewolf status: Rect-based hittesting https://bugs.webkit.org/show_bug.cgi?id=85792 and https://bugs.webkit.org/show_bug.cgi?id=86605
* darktears status : looking at the media layout tests
* jturcotte status: looking at the accelerated canvas code, trying to look at some compositing layout test to understand where we lose metric 1px
Missing updates from: Smith, Zoltan, ahf, andris88, hugopl, igoroliveira, jeez_, kenneth_, kkristof, laknudse, lmoura, loki04, luck, mulvad, rafaelbrandao, reni, setanta, stampho, tczene, torarne, zherczeg
More information about the webkit-qt