[webkit-qt] Minutes from the Status Meeting in #qtwebkit on Freenode IRC network
Qt WebKit StatusBot
qtwebkit-statusbot at openbossa.org
Tue May 15 08:07:44 PDT 2012
* bbandix status: taking over https://bugs.webkit.org/show_bug.cgi?id=76699 (links to previous tests appear in visited color, shared memory / platform strategies issue)
* Ossy status: reviewing passing test unskipper/rebase-er patches, updating Qt5 (coming soon!!!), checking kbalazs's WK2 crasher bug (It might be WTR bug), ...
* tronical status: looking into regression I caused ( https://bugs.webkit.org/show_bug.cgi?id=81671 ), reviewing patches
* jeez_ status: going through regressions and trying to choose something to investigate. Meanwhile having fun with 50min long build of webkit
* darktears status : building QtWebKit for mac to have a check on the video. Investigating in https://bugs.webkit.org/show_bug.cgi?id=67994
* kkristof status: check some bugs if they are still valid
* dicska status: checking tests on qt-5.0 Skipped list that fail but seem good though
* hugopl status rebase/upload kenny patch, looking for failing tests and wait for long compilation times.
* zalan status: reviewing and fixing some minor bugs found on the way. looking into Â [Qt] fast/dom/shadow/drag-to-meter-in-shadow-crash.html asserts. 82308
* zalbisser status: working on a DumpRenderTree crash on mac. Most likely caused by broken QFont implementation.
* rafaelbrandao status: trying to setup webkit at home. still building. :-(
* kbalazs status: fighting with https://bugs.webkit.org/show_bug.cgi?id=80691 - test crashes after wk1+qt5 plugin patch, v8izing
* kenneth_ status: landed new testing patch for double tap to zoom, trying to recover a win machine to do reimbursements, reviewing patches
* cmarcelo status: trying to fix bearer hanging on mac https://bugs.webkit.org/show_bug.cgi?id=79785
* jturcotte status: fixed http://wkb.ug/84016 , looking at the list to find something
* lmoura status: updating the user agent patch and the #69693 patch ([File API] URL methods handling null arguments) while also fighting 50min long builds
* torarne status: looking over layout-test regressions
* carewolf status: GCC 4.7, area-based hittesting and random shit
Missing updates from: Smith, TwistO, Zoltan, andris88, azbest_hu, elproxy, igoroliveira, laknudse, loki04, luck, mibrunin, mulvad, reni, setanta, stampho, tczene, zherczeg
More information about the webkit-qt