[webkit-qt] About text selection changing

Li Dan lidan at cn.fujitsu.com
Mon May 7 18:14:12 PDT 2012

Hello,

I am using QtWebKit 4.8.0 to develop a web browser on the embedded device. I
 want to implement a function to change the text selection region like
iphone/android's browser. However, the QtWebKit API:
QWebPage::SelectPreviousChar/ SelectPreviousChar can only change the
selection at the end point where touch releases. How can I change the
beginning point of the selection?
If anybody knows how to implement this function, please help me. Thanks for
 your reply!

Regards,
LI Dan