[webkit-qt] qt5 version updated for bot / development
oszi at inf.u-szeged.hu
Fri May 4 09:50:59 PDT 2012
Osztrogonac Csaba írta:
> Hi All,
> I updated the Qt5 on the Qt5 WK1/WK2 buildbots and on the Qt5 WK1/WK2
> performance bots.
> Additional buildfixes landed in WebKit trunk:
> - http://trac.webkit.org/changeset/116100
> - http://trac.webkit.org/changeset/116101
> - http://trac.webkit.org/changeset/116102
> You can find the updated build script here:
> New "weekly" Qt5 hash is 88442f81edb4464cc88ac7c970333e7e59f1d200 (Fri
> May 4 13:16:52 2012 +1000)
> And please update your testfonts too, it is necessarry to run Qt5-WK1
> layout tests.
> Unfortunately there are layout test regressions. :-/
> I'm filing bugs right now and will skip the failing tests.
I finished with filing bug reports and skipping tests to paper over the
new regressions: (and to make buildbots be able to catch new regressions!)
- [Qt] REGRESSION: 10 tests started to fail with newer Qt5
- [Qt] REGRESSION: 350 tests started to fail with newer Qt5-WK1
- [Qt] REGRESSION: http/tests/xmlhttprequest/basic-auth-nopassword.html started to crash with newer Qt5
Nowadays I have a strange feeling, that regressions/crashes in QtWebKit don't matter at all.
I'd be happy if I'm wrong, but the following meta bugs history cuts a poor figure:
- meta bug for fixing crashes/assertions/timeouts with very very long
depends on list: https://bugs.webkit.org/show_bug.cgi?id=79666
- meta bug for fixing "lighter" regressions, which cause only layout test failures
with very very long depends on list: https://bugs.webkit.org/show_bug.cgi?id=79666
More information about the webkit-qt