[webkit-qt] Minutes from the Status Meeting in #qtwebkit on Freenode IRC network
Qt WebKit StatusBot
qtwebkit-statusbot at openbossa.org
Wed Mar 7 07:07:16 PST 2012
* elproxy status: got sidetracked with http://codereview.qt-project.org/#change,19134, http://codereview.qt-project.org/#change,19135 and http://codereview.qt-project.org/#change,19136, considering hacking on WebKit again someday... (sigh)
* ahf status Trying to understand all the tiling stuff such that I can start having fun with that :-)
* Zoltan status: rebase and upload and changelogize my patches (jpeg,png libtest, fallback to qimagdecoder) bug #80398, #80400
* Ossy status: Hacking master.cfg of build.webkit.org to make our slaves use our internal svn mirror instead of svn.webkit org; found a crazy icecc bug - WebKit is unbuildable with ICECC_MAX_JOBS="0" :))
* reni status: fixing the last part of external patch (https://bugs.webkit.org/show_bug.cgi?id=12499)
* kkristof status: try to reproduce the crash of the fast/repaint/scroll-in-clipped-layer.html test
* zalan status: proceeding with frame issues: #80155 and #80301 more to come.
* kbalazs status: find out ahem font bug is just a matter of freetype version, update plugin process patch according to review comments
* kenneth_ status: fixing pinch zoom, helping ahf with some content scale update issues
* setanta status: working on snowshoe-mobile implementation
* tronical status: build fixes
* darktears status : https://bugs.webkit.org/show_bug.cgi?id=37835 landed, https://bugs.webkit.org/show_bug.cgi?id=77838 reviewed but in the cq, fixed some bugs in QQuickView regarding window flags, helped jesus to fix the QQuickCanvas deactiave/activate issue
* andris88 status: investigating QML
* Ossy2 status: ... and start Qt-WK2 EWS ;-)
* jturcotte status: looked at massifing QtWebKit to see why is so much memory used (UI+Web processes). After all it looks like it's mostly shared memory for all different modules/libraries. Massif shows nothing particular except decoded images and JS buffers on qt.nokia.com.
* azbest_hu status: reading about new N9 firmware version, customizing build script
* mibrunin status: sorting out issues with web audio / setting up new harmattan device / administrative tasks (inspecting rooms, organizing HW, praying to the IT infrastructure gods)
* zalbisser status : prototyping webgl offscreen rendering for webkit2.
* TwistO status: Create arcitecture of the SVG FilterChain system, implementing filters in GLSL
* zherczeg status: meetings all day
* carewolf status: Rebasing touchadjustment patch, and re-evaluation resize-event patch.
* rtakacs status: trying to send built webkit to N9 to test my patch
* bbandix status: Resumed working on scroll indicators for MiniBrowser, got a bit side-tracked by other issues
* sroedal status: why am I here? I'm not good with computers :(
* jeez_ status: working on Page Visibility API support for WebKit2. Fixing Qt5 so QGuiApplication sends QEvent::WindowDeactivate/Activate events to QQuickCanvas and children items.
* torarne status: finalizing module patch
* cmarcelo status: landing small patches, finding broken stuff in snowshoe.
* luck status: working on snowshow-mobile implementation
Missing updates from: Smith, hugopl, igoroliveira, laknudse, lmoura, loki04, mulvad, rafaelbrandao, stampho, tczene
More information about the webkit-qt