[webkit-qt] Conclusion (was RE: Proposal: Qt 4 removal from trunk, Qt 5 changes)

Allan Sandfeld Jensen kde at carewolf.com
Wed Jun 6 05:26:03 PDT 2012

That could be a solution. Though, if it is not too much trouble, I would
suggest keeping the Qt4 build-bot, but still switch the test-bots to Qt5-only
to focus infra and QA resources. Hopefully supporting a build bot wouldn't be
too much trouble and would catch any misplaced Qt5-only code.

BR
`Allan