[webkit-qt] Minutes from the Status Meeting in #qtwebkit on Freenode IRC network

Qt WebKit StatusBot qtwebkit-statusbot at openbossa.org
Tue Jul 24 11:29:31 PDT 2012

Updates:
  * abalazs status: finish rebaselining css2.1/* tests, continue qt port refactor
  * rafaelbrandao status: looking for more font rebaseline to do. I will also spend some time doing the setup of my new machine.
  * szledan status: gardening
  * Ossy status: report bugs, update Qt5 on the bots
  * tronical status: qt runtime on top of JSC C API, qt5.git update
  * kadam status: Lots of gardening, bots greening;   Update test expectations after the font change. Update editing/pasteboard patch.
  * kbalazs status: 91754, [NRWT] should have a way to restrict pixel tests for individual directories, struggling with webkitpy integration tests
  * cmarcelo status: lots of gardening due to new fonts; redoing my patch for usign key/value instead of first/second in WTF
  * carewolf status: Auto-vectorization
  * luck status: working on rebaseline - platform,plugins and printing directories

Missing updates from: Zoltan, ahf, azbest_hu, bbandix, darktears, dicska, elproxy, hnandor, hugopl, igoroliveira, jeez_, jturcotte, kenneth_, kkristof, laknudse, lmoura, loki04, mibrunin, mulvad, reni, rtakacs, setanta, stampho, tczene, torarne, zalan, zalbisser, zherczeg